About Sûti. Learn more about Sûti. All about Sûti.
Made in Belgium
Made in Europe
Sûti, which means “intelligent” in Walloon, is studied, designed, tested, assembled and stored in Belgium and works with the best European companies.
The foundry is of French origin and the electronics of Italian origin. Each component is 100% European.
Sûti comes from a flourishing imagination that will look for the product it needs where the quality is the best.
The products are designed to give more utility to your device.
Sûti listens, feeds on customer feedback and acquires experience at countless international exhibitions around the world.
History and experience
Let’s go back 13 years before the creation of Sûti …
Pierre Girretz, a young entrepreneur passionate about ecology is convinced that the pellet will revolutionize the world of heating.
Having become the exclusive distributor in the Benelux for a major Italian brand, he will set up 500 points of sale, achieving a turnover of 25.000.000 euros in a year !
As the designer of this project could not find the stove of his dreams, the idea of creating one came to him. The Sûti challenge started!
The objective in focus, he then designed the stove, with the desire to make it an efficient, aesthetic and connected product, and at the same time more practical, more comfortable and better suited to daily use.
SÛTI was born…
The story of Sûti
Découvrez l’histoire de Sûti et sa ligne du temps.
Discover the history of Sûti and its timeline.
Development of a new range of stoves: 4 new models with a smaller heating body and 2 inserts.
Total budget: € 1,100,000.00 for Research & Development in partnership with the Walloon Region.
• Acquisition of 3000 m²: increase in production & storage capacity.
• Expansion of the Sûti team: new sales manager for France and expansion of the production team.
• Participation in the Verona International Fair and receiving a European award for our design and technology
• KIT UP: Models: U, I & S
• Electrical kits: self-consumption kit & anti-black-out kit
• Doubling of the storage area, production capacity and stock
• New sales agent: Germany, Switzerland and Austria
• "T" model development
• Research & Development: start of the project for 4 new stoves and 2 inserts; budget of 600,000 € in collaboration with the Walloon Region.
• New website & translations
• Launch of the "U" model
• Electronics: program and application development (interactive manual) 3.0; Silent mode 2.0; Auto mode 2.0
• Thermostat 2.0
• New leak test which makes our stoves 2x more waterproof than the standard
• Capital increase + Research & Development valuation = 550,000 €
• Participation in 2 international fairs: Lyon & Paris
• New sales agent: North of France
• Relocation of production from Brussels to Liège: more space, closer to our suppliers, better efficiency, new organization.
• Research & Development: stone finish, glass finish (black, white, burgundy color); electronics 2.0; application 2.0; Sûti thermostat
• Participation in a trade fair in London with AWEX
• CE Sûti certification - Brussels
o Ecodesign 2020; A ++ label
o Particle filter
• Start of sales of the "I" model in France and Belgium
• Production in Brussels
• Industrialization: cast iron and steel parts; prototyping of the "S" model
• Electronic development; application
• R&D: Research & Development with the Walloon Region for 385,000 € over 2 years.
As the designer of this project could not find the
stove of his dreams, the idea of creating one came
• Creation of a design & useful stove bringing together the qualities necessary to become the most complete stove on the market: very quiet, with great autonomy, self-cleaning crucible, with an application for Smartphone, LED lighting, ductable,….
• Sales strategy: Put the customer's desire first. Sûti adapts and the customer chooses the design, the finish of his stove and we adapt the power (8.5kW, 9.5kW & 11kW).
• Guarantees & Service 7 days a week: We want guarantees and a service 7 days a week, because Sûti is the stove that you want to sell to your friends ... This is the reason why the components are of great quality, and our guarantees of 5 and 3 years.
• Design: With its own design and identity, more Nordic and more timeless, Sûti is truly a different and unique product.
• Wood combustion expert training
• Product design
• Visits to more than 100 suppliers and selection of the best
• Design of the heating body and parts in cast iron, glass
• Development of prototypes + Long-term reliability tests & tests
10 years of experience in Research & Development of pellet stoves with 65,000 sales in the Benelux, via 500 points of sale.
- Service 7 days a week
- Design & technology
The Sûti pellet stoves received an European award at Progetto Fuoco 2020
The Sûti pellet stoves were awarded a “European Start-up Award” for their design, innovation and technology at the international fair Progetto Fuoco which took place in Verona, Italy from 18 to 22 February 2020.
Following a jury selection, our company was among the 12 finalists of the “Give Me Fire” – Progetto Fuoco European Start-up Award competition, among the hundreds of companies participating in the event. The final was held on Saturday 22 February 2020.
We select the best, just for you!
Our partnership with the best laboratories allows us to use all the tools necessary to realize our innovative ideas.
• 1 Patent : Thanks to this experiment, we develop a self- cleaning pellet burner.
• The collective center of the technology industry SIRRIS offers its experience, support, advice and infrastructure and helps Belgian companies to make good technological choices for sustainable economic prosperity.
• CEWAC is a centre of services, studies and applied researches for the benefit of companies.
Sûti is committed to continuous improvement in the energy performance of pellet and wood heating appliances.
We are convinced that the sale of our products helps to protect our planet and your wallet.
We chose this business for this economic and responsible approach that contributes to the awareness of the incontestable global warming.
Thanks to its output and power consumption (39 W), the stove corresponds to the environmental standards A++ 2022. Moreover, it contains a fine particles filter that enables an optimum combustion.
SÛTI offers a 3-year warranty on electronics (under conditions).
We perform electronic and manual ignition tests for the safety of the stove and we are committed to constantly improving our products.
SÛTI offers a 5-year warranty on the heating body and the cast iron crucible (under conditions).
Our high-performance design offices and our researchers, experts in their field, allow us to manufacture devices that meet the strictest European directives.
The various Sûti production centers comply with all international directives. Our products comply with the EN 14785 standard and are CE certified.
Discover our beautiful region in pictures...
Discover also ...
Our production unit
located in Eupen (Belgium)
2020 represents a new turning point in the history of Sûti!
We have acquired a new 3000m² building in order to move our production unit from Liège to Eupen.
These new premises, where the Sûti stoves are assembled, have several warehouse areas but also offices, training rooms and soon a factory showroom where we will soon be able to welcome you in perfect conditions!
Several specific keywords guided us in the research of the different Sûti models:
The Sûti I combines a formal simplicity counterbalanced by the specificity of the door and the upper part of the stove. It will elegantly integrate your interior whether it is dressed in glass, steel or stone. The more flexible and feminine Sûti S is also available in different versions which make it endearing. If you prefer an exclusive version, the Sûti U offers you the metallic modernity of its casing. Fans of storage and pragmatic design will opt for the Sûti T stove with its large pellet storage capacity.
Sûti stoves are created, studied and tested in Belgium, with the aim of providing a design and technological product that is easy to use.
All our stoves are assembled in our production unit in Liège. We promote partnerships with the best European companies in order to provide you with quality products, while reducing our environmental footprint.
Attentive to the smallest details, the quality of the Sûti stoves comes from the constant search for improvement in technical performance.
All our stoves are subject to systematic quality checks.
Our mission is to always bring more utility to your Sûti stove.